General Marketing Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Which are the best travel destination in Asia.

3 posters

Go down

Which are the best travel destination in Asia. Empty Which are the best travel destination in Asia.

Post by Ryaan Mon Aug 05, 2013 6:47 am

Hi friends, This is my first thread in this forum. I love traveling and want to ask which travel destination in Asia do you like most.

Back to top Go down

Which are the best travel destination in Asia. Empty Re: Which are the best travel destination in Asia.

Post by aashton Mon Aug 05, 2013 9:57 am

Malaysia is my favorable country to travel because it includes many travel destination to visit.It has Kuala Lumpur, District, Pahang, Kedah, Perlis, Johor, Pera, Malacca, Dominion, Selangor, Kelantan, Terengganu, Penang, Negeri, Sembilan and umteen others are extremely touristed among travelers to Malaysia.  

aashton

Back to top Go down

Which are the best travel destination in Asia. Empty Re: Which are the best travel destination in Asia.

Post by Admin Fri Aug 09, 2013 6:30 am

My favorite travel destination is Goa in India. It has wide range of beautiful beaches.
Admin
Admin
Admin

http://marketing.betaboard.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down